Thursday, September 1, 2011

Play Time

When I'm off, it's play time :) Working is playing too, I feel like I'm never working and always playing, but real play time is the coolest. Fun stories for today = having about 10 minutes to play with two little boys because no one knew where to find Chip and Dale besides them (they were so silly), seeing Xan and Philip when they came to visit me (I looove it when people come to visit me at work--the best!) and accidentally giving them lots of character smooches cuz I was so excited to see them, and working in Poca's area. Also, after we were off they tried to convince me to go on Dinosaur again, which freaked me out so bad yesterday that I closed my eyes the whole time. We got Pineapple Dole Whip floats and lots of other goodies all day, visited some other friends that were hanging out with Jessie and Woody, and then watched Memories and You and Wishes, the fireworks show. Seriously Disney makes me feel so alive, so happy, and the people I've become friends with in just two weeks make me laugh and smile so big!! I haven't smiled this much and felt so happy...well since EFY, but it's been a fantastic last 8 months or so, and I cannot even contemplate what's coming up (HALLOWEEN AND CHRISTMAS AND MORE CHARACTER TRAINING) because I might burst with happiness and excitement.
my new cute, furry favorites


an incredibly scary ride, Dinosaurs

dinner with Jacquie (my lovely roommate), Xan, Belynda, and Scott at Sci-Fi Drive-in

Dole whips at the Polynesian resort! we ate them on the beach of the lake last night while watching Princess and the Frog on a blown-up screen

I finally got to meet her!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment