Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Favorite Disney Characters and Princes :)

Soooo.....I really do have to get to bed, work tomorrow at 8 and all, but I've been making this list since last night and it has to go somewhere :)
Fav Characters:
Edna Mode (The Incredibles),  Dug (Up), Tiger Lily, Esmerelda, Raja (Aladdin), the Muses (Hercules), Pocahontas (my fav Disney movie and princess, besides Tangled, Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Parent Trap. And Lion King and Beauty and the Beast), Chip and Dale, Rapunzel, Russel (Up), Winnie the Pooh, the Magic Carpet, Boo (Monsters Inc.), Lottie LeBouf (Princess and the Frog)
Fav Disney Men: Prince Eric, Peter Pan, Aladdin, Tarzan, Capt. Shang (had such a crush on him when I was little), Jack Sparrow

Now who should I be for Halloween??
Philip and Xander visiting the chipmunks at work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment