Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Exhausted

Yesterday was such a good day :) I woke up much to early and went with Kai to see the welcome show at the front of Magic Kingdom, and then we went and met the neatest characters. I randomly went with Phillip and Xander after to the bank and Blizzard Beach while listening to suave, sexy voice of Frank Sinatra, and got an extreme wedgie and butt bruises on Summit Plummet, meeting two of their friends Candace and Vanessa til we got thunder and lightening'd out. Walmart happened with Dianna and Suzy, and then Kai and I and about 15 other people (I texted everyone and everyone decided they wanted to come!) all went to Port Orleans resort cafe to get beignets, the pastry things that Tiana makes in Princess and the Frog. They were sooo good (I thought) and so fun to eat because if you breathed or laughed at all, the powdered sugar would get everywhere! It was also great because all these random people that I've been meeting and working with all met and became friends with each other :) Such a fun, crazy night, the poor people working there definitely wanted to kick us out by the time midnight rolled around, and then a few of us passed out at Kai's watching Princess and the Frog. A good day with Xander and Phillip, Kai, and everyone else I got to spend time with, and I wish every day off could be like that! I slept in this morning though, to get rid of a cold, and am currently trying to do homework for my independent study class while waiting for laundry. Not quite working, as I have the attention span of a five year old. Ughh...But it's okay, because this Friday we're all going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party to dress up (I'm going to be a muse from Hercules), meet all the villains, and see the parade again. And then this weekend is General Conference!! My favorite :) Also, a special shoutout to Kai for his birthday today, and Katherine Orgill's in five days :)
the welcome show

kai gave her the smolder

they just loved us, obvi

kai's favorite

beignets!!

all these cool people showed up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment