Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Auditions

The last two nights I've attended Tokyo auditions for the parks in Japan, mostly for fun. Last night's was a face audition (face characters = princesses, princes, fairies, etc.) and tonight's was a dance one, and I was glad I went to both :) Last night I've never felt more like a princess with the 'dancing' they had us do, curtsies and waving and blowing kisses and beveling, and tonight I got to be a ballerina to the notes of Once Upon A Dream. Last night was so weird, being in a huge room with tons of pretty people all scoping each other out, and tonight was delightful and reminded me how much I miss dancing, and I felt so much more in my comfort zone and smiled wide to show it. I'm also very very glad I didn't get called back (last night they called about 10-15 numbers to stay out of 70-ish, and 3 tonight out of 40-ish) because there's no way I could've made the decision to go to Tokyo or go back to school. Which do you think I would've picked, given the opportunity?

No comments:

Post a Comment