Friday, November 4, 2011

It's Been Awhile

I've been so busy trying to force myself to do school work! Ughhh I hate it, always have always will. This week has been crazy, we have cleaning checks soon and have to make sure we pass with flying colors this time although I have nothing to clean my bathroom with and my room is currently a mess after doing laundry, Halloween, and taking things off the walls (management demanded the removal of all decor). I was sick this week too, and working while sick SUCKS. One of my least favorite things in the world, most of all because I can't breathe and then it's just a mess. It's very hard to perform when you can't breathe, or talk without spreading disease, are exhausted, and can't sleep at night. Glad that only lasted a few days. This week we also went to the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party again, I finally got to meet Tarzan and my friend Rebekah and I spent our day off doing costume surgery to be Megara and Esmerelda. Jack Sparrow told me it was especially nice to meet me, and the picture I gave Tarzan with Pocahontas and himself on it made him laugh. Also, tonight my friends and I went to see Disney create a little Christmas magic, and it was AMAZING. So beautiful, so fun, and I am so ready for Christmas!! :) Haha. It even snowed!
my friend Steve got baptized last Saturday! he's in the middle

Paul drives me nuts. We're constantly battling each other.

everyone from UP!

I kind of love him

FINALLY
the picture I gave Tarzan
Snow White and I are good friends

we asked Flynn if Rapunzel's tiara was in his satchel

Happy Christmas :)

Main Street, plus snow


No comments:

Post a Comment